Field Managers are the heart and soul of our campaign offices, so we hire our top candidates for these positions. They help plan our outreach strategy on a daily basis and oversee the staff on the ground as they reach out to communities.
Throughout the course of the year, field managers will:
- Activate communities by managing and leading out teams of canvassers into city centers and neighborhoods to reach out to new people.
- Train and motivate new activists as they start in the office, allowing us to reach more people by building an effective team.
- Support the campaign by personally raising thousands of dollars and recruiting hundreds of members for top progressive groups.
As part of the core leadership team, field managers get a crash course in running a ground-level campaign, learning valuable training, recruitment, and fundraising skills. Field Managers work five days a week. Pay is $350-$550/week, depending on location.
Our canvass staff spend their time talking to thousands of people about important progressive issues, getting people involved and fundraising behind causes like LGBT rights, human rights, and ending poverty and injustice. The most effective way to make a difference is to have face-to-face conversations, one person at a time, and build a movement for meaningful change. Canvass staff work on the ground in cities across the country to do just that.
Throughout the course of the year you will:
- Provide top progressive organizations with resources they need to make a difference by personally fundraising thousands of dollars to support your campaign.
- Build a grassroots base of public support for organizations by recruiting hundreds of new members for progressive organizations
- Educate the public on the most important issues facing the country by reaching out to communities and having face-to-face conversations.
Canvassers work five days a week, and take part in daily workshops and briefings in addition to daily canvassing. Pay is $300-$500/week, depending on location.
Positions available in Austin, Albuquerque, Berkeley, Boston, Western MA, Chicago, Denver, Kansas City, Los Angeles, New York City, Orange Country, Orlando, Pasadena, Philadelphia, Raleigh, Sacramento, San Diego, Santa Cruz, San Francisco, Seattle, Portland, and Washington D. C.
“Grassroots Campaigns provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Grassroots Campaigns complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.”